REPORT LITTER & ILLEGAL DUMPING
We have listed phone numbers below that you can call to report littering, illegal dumping, weed problems, and other common community concerns.
- Littering, Illegal Dumping, or Graffiti in progress: Call 911 (Omaha Police)
- Litter and Weed Complaints: 402.444.5910 (Parks & Recreation Code Enforcement)
- Roadside Litter in progress (Douglas County only): 877-665-4887 (Keep Nebraska Beautiful Litter Hotline)
- Nuisance Vehicles (dead storage on street/lawn): 402.444.5555 (Mayor’s Hotline)
- Report an Illegal Dumping Site: 402.444.5555 (Mayor’s Hotline)
- Report Graffiti (private and public property): 402.444.5555 (Mayor’s Hotline)
- Trash/Recycling/Yardwaste Collection Issues: 402.444.5238 (Environmental Services)
If you can't find what you are looking for, feel free to contact us at 402.444.7774 or HelloKOB@cityofomaha.org, and we'll do our best to help you.